Some thoughts about last weeks session.
1) If the psionicist had not been there, James's expert would certainly have died. (+James Bennett
2) Once the Grey ooze has thrown off the shackles of it's 'robotness' it wanders away, forever again immune to control by that psionicist. First roll comes at five weeks, and it rolls a 16 which is good enough to save. (+Scott Martin
3) All doors in the chamber of Freya are now marble. The vault doors are Black Steel (immune to rust and corrosion), surrounding an interior mixture of mortar which contain the following Alchemical Mortars.
1) Arcana Ward (+6 to saves vs. spells)
2) Acid Ward (20 hardness vs. Acid and +4 vs. Saves)
3) Stalwart Bullwark III (Increases HP & Harness of vault doors)
The door is wizard locked, but proper application of the keys will bypass this enchantment, and the locks themselves are mixed with the Apotheosis of Lead, giving them 95% magic resistance.
The marble surrounding the vault is covering a layer of stone mixed with a phasing ward
mortar, preventing Astral or Ethereal travel and a teleportation ward
acting as a barrier to magical travel
DID I FORGET ANYTHING?+John Bell +Beloch Shrike