I just think people like to see that you realize that the communication form of email is one way. While most are connected and can pull new emails readily, not everyone is all the time so it functions less like chat than the article suggests.
Some interesting results:
* Restaurant owners are 4x more Republican than waitstaff
* Prosecutors are 17x more Republican than public defenders
* Pediatricians are overwhelmingly Democratic while urologists are overwhelmingly Republican
Learn more about methods: http://verdantlabs.com/blog/2015/06/02/politics-of-professions/
#Politics #VerdantLabs #DataViz #Occupation #Economy
- University at Buffalo, The State University of New YorkChemical and Biological Engineering, 2004 - 2010
- University at Buffalo, The State University of New YorkChemical Engineering, 1999 - 2003
- PraxairDevelopment Specialist, 2010 - present
- University at BuffaloResearch Assistant, 2006 - 2010
Monsters University - Movies & TV on Google Play
Disney•Pixar proudly presents the hilarious story of how two mismatched monsters met and became lifelong friends in a movie screaming with l
How to update Nexus S to Android 4.0.3 ICS right now (official ROM)
Get the official Android 4 update here: http://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_crespo/VQ8PQk_V.zip
A Farmer's Perspective on Guns and the Second Amendment
What are you hunting that requires the need of a semi-automatic weapon -- an instrument used for military warfare? This defies common sense
Google Tricks Internet Explorer into Accepting Tracking Cookies, Microso...
Google was caught last week bypassing default privacy settings in the Safari browser in order to serve up tracking cookies. The company clai
Transforming Medicare into a Premium Support System: Implications for Be...
The study examines why geography would matter for Medicare beneficiaries under a premium support system that relies on a competitive bidding
Farming practices threaten widely grown corn crop - CBS News
Farming practices threaten widely grown corn crop
Pro-Life Review of Top 10 Bioethics Stories from 2011 | LifeNews.com
Reflecting on 2011, I began thinking of the 5 events in biotechnology that were the greatest threats to the sanctity of human life.