Do you think Ron Paul should drop out?
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 37 previous comments
- As for your continuing lack of reading comprehension or lack of knowing what leeway means, I already said that should the right to keep ones legs close is violated or if there are major medical complications that exceptions (synonym of leeway) would be understood. Did your brain somehow blot that out of my original statement in order to fit the narrative that you were somehow going to play the pseudo intellectual hero?May 30, 2012
- No Mr Gagliardi, it is you who have performed the comprehension fail long, long ago.May 30, 2012
- When the only thing you can write is insults, you have lost the arguement. I feel sorry for humanity when it can't learn from its mistakes and failures, like the ones you have committed on this subject. I wish you well.May 30, 2012
- No, you are upset that I brought sourced facts into an argument you were waging with hearsay and opinions. An argument in which you lost and then attempted to cover-up by muddy the waters and dragging this into a debate on women’s rights. After you realized that the very thing you have been ostracizing me about for the last hour was the result of bad reading comprehension on your part, you became embarrassed. Now you are trying to do the equivalent of "running to teacher" and pulling off a sob story thinking that this would somehow manipulate me. I am sorry to disappoint you, but my values are fixed and beyond encroach.May 30, 2012
- You don't seem to understand ... I never said I wanted you to change your support; all I have done since I began was point out how misinformed you are. What I did wasn't for you, it was for people that may read this, mistake you as informed, and actually listen to you.
All that matters to you is your opinions and you don't want to hear differently. You sound like a child who is threatening to hold his breath. I really don't think any political party really needs someone that makes broad generalizations, willing to create arguments where there are none (or just has bad reading comprehension), and doesn't care about the facts.
Actually, that last part should disqualify you from everything from Jury Duty to holding a job above Janitor.May 30, 2012
- I stated RNC rules as to why Ron Paul still has a chance to deny Romney a first round ballet victory at the RNC and even show case president where the GOP not only acknowledged this rule, but were the ones fighting for it. Yet you considered this biased information because it was from a republican source ... about their rules ... of their convention. You stopped making sense a long, long time ago.
I also stated state convention results from 10 different states that showed Ron Paul with at least 50% or more of the delegates from states where he lost the popular vote, but I guess Google news is also a biased source.
These facts won't stop you though, all knows how to do is change the subject and add new tangential arguments in an attempt to squeeze out some twisted sense of victory. I personally can't wait to see where the temper tantrum takes him next.May 30, 2012