My thought is: Google+ makes people too bloody prolix. Twitter: short and sharp. Haven't got time to read/view all this stuff.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- And once you roll down the comments to read, there doesn't appear to be a way to roll them up again, so you're stuck with an even longer post in your stream (unless you mute of course)Jul 18, 2011
- If you use Google Chrome, the Comment Toggle browser extension solves that problem,Jul 18, 2011
- This is the thing about Google+ Most of the tools around so far are Chrome apps of one sort or another, so Firefox uses have a slightly lesser experience while Explorer and Safari users are right out in the coldJul 18, 2011
- Maybe that makes it more of a friendly thing, ala Facebook, then a Celebrity following thing, ala Twitter?
Just double tap the word with three fingers in Lion, it's loverly.Jul 19, 2011
- AUNGPHYOWANov 28, 2012
- as a promotional offer our company planned to provide free websites for first 150 clients. Please contact on supfex.com for more details.Jun 6, 2014