"One of the more fascinating revelations is that women who carry fake Louis Vuitton or Tory Burch handbags or wear fake Cartier jewelry, are more likely to lie, cheat or steal than other women.”
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- A genuine materialist would buy or otherwise obtain a real name-brand item, not a cheap knock-off with the purpose of deceiving others for whatever reason, such as affluence, prosperity, etc.
I guess these women wouldn't mind a wedding ring with a stone that only looks like a daimond.Jun 6, 2012
- Fake is their language.....Jun 6, 2012
- Had enough of idiot potty-mouth from
BlockingJun 6, 2012
- I agree with you on . Ditto.
BlockedJun 6, 2012
- I believe it goes deeper than shallow, self-esteem. I'd say some women are genetically hardwired to utilize environmental elements to enhance their ability to socialize and obtain forms of social dominance.
In Urban Anthropology terms, the "Bling Aspect" is used to establish a manner of societal heirarchy as well as lure suitable mates, a phenomenon manifested in realm of males in the choice of vehicular conveyance, for example. The man who drives the used Jugo will not attract as much favorable attention from the opposite sex as the man in the new Mercedes Benz.Jun 7, 2012
- Exactly correct Francis. Our lack of morality, brought about by a media more concerned with looking good then being good, is what is bringing this country down. Merit, honor and integrity are rare and therefore all the more precious.Jun 8, 2012