The annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue released Tuesday with Kate Upton once again as its cover girl.
17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- No, they only seem that way for those on the FAR right. For the majority of America (which is neither left or right), they actually are seen as pretty close to the middle of the road.
It just seems like they are on the left, because the right has moved so extremely far to the right.Feb 14, 2013
- If what you said was true, Romney and not Obama would have won the election. That Romney, as well as just about every GOP candidate that didn't rework the voting district, lost, shows beyond a doubt, that the US center is much closer to today's "Left" than today's "Right"
Sadly, those that feel FOX News are "fair and balanced" don't seem to be able to grasp this, as was clear by their unbridled surprise over Obama's win, and their refusal to accept that the GOP is much further away from the POV of the majority of America, then the Democratic POV.
But hey, GOP, keep embracing the Tea Party Extremists, and next election will see the Dem party taking all 3 (WH, Senate and the House). Not something I am totally in favor of, but it would at least be better than more time with GOP members that hold that any sort of compromise is intolerable.
And Daniel, one reason people use the same word, "radicals", is in many cases these far right groups are pushing the very same intolerance the terrorists are. Religious law forced on those that don't follow the religious beliefs.Feb 15, 2013
- That you could think the GOP's platform is anywhere close to the center in the US, shows how far away from reality the FOX News bubble has enabled you to be.
Also, your foolishness of thinking Obama won by fraud, is just as absurd as the foolishness put forth by those over Bush not having won in 2000.Feb 15, 2013
- I'd say the GOP is much much closer to the center than the dems. However they need to move even further toward smaller federal government.Feb 18, 2013
- "I'd say the GOP is much much closer to the center than the dems" - Really? ....and people wonder why it is a running jone that FOX News followers are out of touch... ROFL!Feb 18, 2013
- Sorry man, I don't know what a "jone" is.
Could you define the center as you see it? For me it would be containing the Federal Government within the constraints of the Constitution. Evidently for you it would be some form of totalitarianism.Feb 19, 2013