Thousands of emails released by the University of Colorado shed new light on James Holmes, the man suspected of killing 12 and wounding 58 in last July's theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado.
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- There is no war. Only Congress can declare war -It is in the US Constitution.
What do you do when the federal government does not support the principles upon which the nation was founded?Dec 9, 2012
- Do you know what other country you would like to move to?Dec 9, 2012
- Unless Bush is president..right? Because as you know he declared war without going through Congress first.Dec 9, 2012
- I don't think some of these other countries take Obama seriously. Some Presidents can be push around and some can't. It is not always about going to war. With the right leaders you can avoid war. These leaders are like kids playing king of the mountain. Saddam even said he didn't think the U.S. would come. Therefore, the world knew Bush would come after them, this could possibly avoiding a fight.Dec 9, 2012
- Both Bush I and II used the rights granted through the War Powers Resolution of 1973 to deploy US military with only notifying Congress within 48 hours.
President Nixon vetoed the resolution and the Democrat-ruled Congress overrode the veto so don't blame the Republicans.Dec 9, 2012
- This Army (US) veteran blames the Pentagon -Like any other government department they scramble to justify their budgets and the Pentagon needs to convince the President, Congress, the Media, and occasionally the voters that somebody is a threat, even if it means kicking a hornet nest and blaming the hornets when somebody gets stung.Dec 9, 2012