Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber react to the death of a paparazzo photographer who was hit and killed Tuesday.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 26 previous comments
- Jan 3, 2013
- Just ban the large capacity film! this will stop them without getting the
nca on our backs (national camera association)Jan 3, 2013
- Satire my friend. No one has the right to ban cameras. Courts have ruled that the police do not have the authority to stop a citizen from recording them in action. While it is unfortunate that this paparazzi acted as if the laws of physics and traffic did not apply to him and he subsequently died, it isn't the camera that transgressed the laws of nature,man and common decency, it was him and he paid the ultimate price for his folly. He alone was responsible for his actions and the consequences that flow from that personal accountability.
Now the doofiness of Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber and their call for such a ban is another topic.Jan 3, 2013
- In some cities the police can stop people from recording themJan 3, 2013
- Is it just something they do because they can, or is it by statute? Makes a difference.Jan 3, 2013
- they can detain you for a limited time, but you really have to have to be on their bad side to make the paperwork worthwhile. Anything else requires cause.Jan 4, 2013