Get ready to take your business to the next level during The Rhode Island Power of Connections 2014. This premier networking and educational summit is designed for minority women and diverse business owners to build business relationships and connect with National Grid and CVS Caremark procurement teams, as well as local agencies and organizations.
* "How to do business" workshops with National Grid, CVS Caremark and their top prime suppliers
• One-on-one "matchmaking" with CVS Caremark buyers and prime suppliers
• How to become certified through CWE-WBENC, GNEMSDC, MA Supplier Diversity Office, US Small Business Administration, and the RI MBE Compliance Office
• Keynotes from National Grid and CVS Caremark senior leadership
• Academic enrichment opportunities and resources to grow your business
• And much, much more!
Register now: http://nationalgrid-cvscaremark.eventbrite.com
Deadline to register: March 28, 2014
Event is free of charge.