Scottsdale Society of Women Writers
How did this happen?
- Brooks Goldmann Publishing, LLCPublishing Consultant, Writer, Speaker,, present
- P. L. Brooks Seminars, LLC
Patricia L. Brooks Seminars, LLC
Brooks Goldmann Publishing Company, LLC
MISSION…… My mission is to enhance the spirit of the client’s organization.
An inspirational speaker, Patricia L. Brooks has contributed to the development of successful men and women for many years.
· Patricia L. Brooks Seminars, LLC www.plbrooks.com, features topics in Organizational Management and Marketing showcasing her business expertise.
· Brooks Goldmann Publishing Company, LLC www.brooksgoldmannpublishing.com offers her as the author’s partner and book shepherd for publishing consultation and workshops on writing and publishing.
With the launch of her first book – Gifts of Sisterhood-a journey on to your own – and the supporting grief workshop, Journey from Grief to Gratitude, she is a favorite for many Wellness Programs in organizations. Patricia earned a prestigious AZ Authors Association Literary Contest Non-fiction award for this book.
Patricia has resided in Arizona for 30 years and has been active in the business community for all of that time. She has operated her home-based business since 1996.
Recently she began her publishing consultation business, Brooks Goldmann Publishing Company, LLC, with her husband. She is the author’s partner by helping other writers to launch their work while working on a new manuscript of her own. Patricia has also published articles, written short stories, edited university curriculum and developed an extensive career of seminar presentations.
*University faculty associate for over twelve years, Arizona State University
*Masters Degree in Organizational Management
*The Advanced Toastmasters designation
*Named to Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers
President and Founder - Scottsdale Society Women Writers
Member of the Arizona Authors Association
Member of the Arizona Book Publishers Association
Patricia L. Brooks, MAOM
7970 E Camelback Rd., Suite 710, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-250-5556 cell phone firstname.lastname@example.org email
- University of Phoenix, Arizona State University