Just found one of my old flip cases of cds and games. One of the better denizens of that case.
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- I think most games by 94 were on cd, but I could be delusional.
I've thought about it, but haven't pulled the trigger.Dec 31, 2012
- I just don't remember if I got Doom 2 on CD or 3.5" floppy. I know we had the Win95 pre-release on 11 floppies, but bought it on CD.Dec 31, 2012
- I still have MYST on CD somewhere...Dec 31, 2012
- Myst was awesome!Dec 31, 2012
- I simplified. If I can't fit it in an RV, I don't need it.Dec 31, 2012
- Gotcha, the last game I remember buying on floppy was Alone in the Dark which must have been '92 or '93 and was at least 8 floppies.Dec 31, 2012