- Click on the gear icon on the top left of your App's homescreen and look right above the Help button, the version number of the App should be: 18.104.22.1689
- If that is not the version number, then please uninstall and reinstall by clicking on the link below: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google/id447119634?ls=1&mt=8
- IOS5 is unsupported at this point.
- iPad/iPhone device support is coming soon.
1. It doesn't keep me logged in. Even though I had told it to. Oh, wait, now it is.
- We have not seen this issue so far. But we are going to do another round of testing on Authentication and iterate.
2. I don't see a way to upload a photo, like the Android app has. Nevermind, I found that, you have to click on the photos app where the camera icon is very small.
- Thanks for the feedback. We will take another look at our UI flows.
3. It frequently freezes on me.
- We discovered an issue where the App freezes when there are posts with tons of comments on it. We have a fix for it and its coming soon.
4. It has crashed twice so far. UPDATE: Six times.
- This may be related to the lack of IOS5 support. We are digging deep into other crash reports as we speak.
5. No way to share.
- That is a feature we are working on for both Android and iPhone. Coming soon.
Many thanks to our users' for their patience and support as we make things better.
Checker Plus for Google Calendar™ - Chrome Web Store
See your next meetings and the current date on the icon, get desktop event reminders, add events from the popup in month, week or agenda vie
Rutgers Boosting Athletics at Expense of Academics Fails to Emulate Texas
Rutgers University forgave $100,000 of the football coach’s interest-free home loan last year. The women’s basketball coach got monthly golf