Tired of articles from New York Times on your glass? Check out my latest app, Glass Feeds, to have articles from any news source sent directly to your Glass!
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Really excited about your app!
Just and FYI, google is giving out trademark violations for anyone who's include "Glass" in their product.
My buddy, Jon Gottfried got one for "GlassTweet". Be careful, good luck.Jun 9, 2013
- Glad to hear about that App. I already decided not to get the NT app for the fact I really do not want to be flooded with News Stories.Jun 9, 2013
- This is a concern I had too, and I think I fixed it. I spent awhile thinking about how to design this app to not totally spam a users timeline; especially for news sources that put out several articles every hour. What I came up with is one of the options at the bottom of the page, "Limit the amount of cards..". If you select this option, the app will only ever keep 10 cards on your timeline. Past that, your personal history is maintained.
I definitely think Google needs to put some thought into how to categorize cards, specifically between cards meant for you personally and cards just coming in from the outside world. For instance, I want to be able to go back through my timeline and see just my pictures/text messages sometimes, but this becomes difficult with just about any app that isn't meant for sharing.Jun 9, 2013
- Hey- curious to hear more about the trademark issue you mentioned. Did Google send a warning via email or a full-on C&D? Can you or your friend email me? You can use the link on my G+ profile header. Thx.Jun 10, 2013
- Crap--wow--that sucks. They're C&Ding, even if it's in reference to a service provided FOR Glass?
I'm tempted to start developing apps under the brand name "Sslag." I hate it when giant megacorporations name their product something generic and then can sue to stop people from using the word. Ah well...Jul 29, 2013