So fast forward an hour later, I also had POTS, so I could not leave my bed without someone there and got really really severe nausea. I hit the nurse call button. Too late it all came up, feeding tube all. All over me, bed, floor and more. So here I am on my bed all sticky real sticky. How it even got in my hair I do not know, but it did. The feeding tube was in my nose and out my mouth. I was quite the sight. Moral of my most embarrassing moment. Bowel prep tastes much worse the second time around. Never made that mistake again.
One of the things I have been taught by him is the humility of allowing others to help and serve us in our times of need and weakness. When others respond in compassion and service they are given the opportunity to encounter Christ in distressing disguise within us. According to the world's standards we can be seen as unproductive and our lives not of worth. But we have the most important work of all.
I find it so painful when others respond with insensitivity or even disgust in our weakness, illness and/or disability. Not because I may have been slighted or hurt, but because of the deep sadness, that they do not know Christ. Like Jesus on the cross saying "Forgive them father for they do not know what they do." I find myself longing to adopt them spiritually, like I am praying for you in my heart. I want them to meet Christ, if not in me, but in the next person he sends their way. Peace and perfect joy to all at The Frey Life.
- Allstate - LOAClaims Service Specialist, 2009 - present
- Subsitiute TeacherLCSD1, 2008 - 2009
- Special Ed Assistant TeacherRiverton Middle School, 2006 - 2008
- DRE Upper YouthSaint Margaret's, 2006 - 2008
- Manpower Inc.Administrative Clerical, 2004 - 2006
- Substitute TeacherMeriden School District, 2002 - 2003
- Preschool DirectorSt. Stanlislas, 2001 - 2002
- Director of Junior High YouthSaint Mary's Cathedral, 1999 - 2001
- Substitute TeacherLCSD1, 1998 - 1999
- Student TeacherOur Lady of Consolation School, 1997 - 1998
- Math TutorChestnut Hill College, 1996 - 1997
- Academic Advising Research AssistantAnne Arundel Community College, 1994 - 1996
- LOA Catholic Distance UniveristyMA in Theology w Catechetical Diploma, 2008 - present
- Chestnut Hill CollegeBS in Early Childhood and Elementary Ed, 1996 - 1998
- Anne Arundel Community CollegeAA in Elementary Ed, 1993 - 1996
- Anne Arundel Community CollegeAA in GS w Sociology Strength, 1993 - 1995
- Tidewater Community CollegeGeneral Studies, 1990 - 1993
- Frank W Cox HighHonor Graduate, 1989 - 1990
- Mission Bay High9th - 11th grade, 1986 - 1989
Glyph BlackBox Portable Hard Drive Review And Giveaway
Can a portable hard drive really be worth $100? There's a company in New York who thinks so. Meet Glyph Technologies, the makers of the Blac
I am Sick, NOT Stupid. | But You Dont Look Sick? support for those with ...
Many years ago I heard a joke that was going around and it went like this. A guy was going home from the auto mechanic and just as he was pa