As far as actual time travel where mind and body are interdependent, I wouldn’t want to return to my days as a minor with limited agency and rules not set by myself, even with my now-mind. For that, throw me into the future as far as the knob will twist.
(However, traveling to the distant future works a lot better when the mind and body remain as one.)
And you? Where are you headed?
- BeckonCreative Director, 2012 - present
- Scamper LaboratoriesThaumaturge, 1995 - present
- Lithium TechnologiesCreative Director, 2010 - 2012
- Scout LabsCreative Director, 2008 - 2011
- TechnoratiGraphic Designer, 2006 - 2008
- LookSmartSenior Graphic / UI Designer, 1997 - 2006
- Worlds Inc.Art Director, 1995 - 1997
At work, scamper is a ui designer, aesthete, and pixel thaumaturge.
At play, scamper is an aficionado of curious prose, obsessive tautologies, and diabolical contradictions, a writer of fantastic fiction, a dabbler in music, a chocolate expert, and an unrepentant gamer.