- Jet City ConsultingProject Manager / Security Consultant, 2009 - present
- Securitas Security Services USA Inc.Project Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Federal Emergency Management AgencyDisaster Reservist, 2011 - 2012
- CuffTec Training LLCLicensed Training Consultant, 2004 - 2012
- Nintendo of AmericaCorporate Security Shift Supervisor, 1998 - 2001
- Wackenhut Services Inc.Field Operations Sergeant / Emergency Response Team, 2005 - 2006
- Whatcom Security AgencyRegional Director, 2006 - 2009
- Federal Reserve SystemFederal Police Officer, 2004 - 2005
- Securitas Security Services Inc.Federal Security Contractor, 2003 - 2004
- First Response Inc.Operations Supervision, 2001 - 2003
I've been involved in law enforcement, private and government security and investigations since 1987. I have experience as a Federal law enforcement officer and in all types of security environments, from section 8 interdiction projects, to corporate security and FEMA disaster response and recovery security. I am a State certified instructor in many industry disciplines, and maintains a wide array of certifications and credentials.
I'm a member of the International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association and serve on the Advisory Committee to the School of Criminal Justice at ITT Technical Institute.
Since 2008, I have served as a founding Board member of the Snohomish County Business Watch, a non-profit group dedicated to business crime prevention in our community.
I am currently seeking contract or full time employment opportunities in Seattle, New Orleans or the Atlanta metro areas.
- Cascade High SchoolGeneral, 1987 - 1991
- Shoreline Community CollegeCriminal Justice, 1992 - 1992
- University of PhoenixCriminal Justice Administration, 2004 - 2004