- Girstein Strauss & Rinaldi LLPOf Counsel, present
- Searls Shleymovich, P.C.Partner, present
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Brown Raysman Millstein Felder & Steiner LLP
Mr. Shleymovich is the managing partner of the Corporate and Real Estate practices. He has over a decade of experience in real estate, corporate and commercial matters. His knowledge and experience complement his personal commitment to providing effective and practical legal advice.
For many years Mr. Shleymovich practiced law with major New York law firms such as Brown Raysman Millsten Felder & Steiner LLP and Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP.
In the course of his career Mr. Shleymovich has advised and represented major financial institutions, medium-sized and small businesses, not-for-profit corporations and individuals in connection with a broad array of matters, which include the following:
- General business law including entity formation and dissolution, sales and agency agreements, commercial financing, and related operational contractual matters.
- Commercial contracts and agreements including asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, distributorship and agency agreements, and many other types of agreements.
- Commercial real estate transactions throughout the U.S. involving, among other things, construction, interim, permanent and mezzanine financings, leasing and sale-leaseback transactions involving office buildings, shopping centers, multi-use and multi-family residential properties; acquisitions and sales, joint ventures and equity participations, section 1031 exchanges; and financing and development of affordable housing.
- Residential real estate transactions throughout the New York Metropolitan Area, including purchase and sale of houses, condominium and cooperative apartments, as well as leasing and subleasing arrangements.
Mr. Shleymovich's diverse client base varies from individuals and family-owned businesses to major investment banks and fortune five hundred companies.
- Benjamin Cardozo School of Law
- New York University