Help! When I suspend Ubuntu 12.04 I can't wake it up again. I will just see a black screen with a small white line at the bottom (graphics bug). #ubuntu1204 Any got a clue how to solve this? I'm using a T500 Thinkpad.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Did you do an upgrade or a clean install? The issue has been there since 11.04 and I think its fixed now(at least for me), so a clean install may get it working properly...Apr 28, 2012
- An update from 11.10... worked fine on 11.10.Apr 28, 2012
- Maybe this bug affects you: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz/+bug/966744Apr 28, 2012
- no my mouse and keyboard do not respond and it happens ALL the time. I just got one more clue: When I press CTRL+ALT+F1 and then CTRL+ALT+F7 the same thing happens. It seems as if unity is somehow not able to restart itself?Apr 28, 2012
- Just finished a clean installation and guess what - problem disappeared.Apr 28, 2012