- Toms River High SchoolHigh School Graduation, 1951 - 1954
- Monmouth CollegeGeneral Education, 1954 - 1955
- University of Maryland, College ParkSpeech, 1957 - 1957
- University of MinnesotaSpeech/History BA, 1959 - 1961
- William Mitchell College of LawLaw JD, 1961 - 1965
- University of MinnesotaPhotography/Art MFA, 1984 - 1985
- Mohave Community CollegeAdjunct Faculty, 2010 - present
Great knowing you and your music. Thank you!
Art Bell returning to radio with Sirius show about the paranormal
NEW YORK (AP) -- Art Bell, radios master of the paranormal and outward edges of science, will return to the microphone on Sept.
SEALS: The US Navy's Elite Fighting Force Book Review
World War II had Underwater Demolition Technicians (UDT) and these brave men were replaced by inclusion of new duties performed as U S Navy
Clark's Eye on Books Weekly Column 'Worth Dying For' by Janet Litherland
Grabbing attention from the opening pages of any novel is very difficult. Mastering that technique is critical and Janet Litherland does it
Wolf Run Slots - Play Wolf Run Slot Machine Online
Wolf Run slots is one of the most popular games in Vegas. See our video review of the Wolf Run slot machine and find online casinos to play
Maytag Bravo top load washer - buyer beware - Maytag Bravos MTW6600T Top...
Maytag Bravos MTW6600T Top Load Washer - User Rating: 1 stars. Review Summary: Do not buy this washer and dryer. The washer does not clean.
TSA apologizes after family told wheelchair-bound daughter would get pat...
The Transportation Security Administration has apologized after the family of a wheelchair-bound 3-year-old girl with spina bifida was pulle
Interpersonal Communications Class MCC Community College
Texting Class Assignment by Group #1