1. Threaded replies to comments
2. Ability to easily search my (or someone else's) archives
3. Ability to see my stream without my own posts
4. Ability to mute a person for X period of time (similar to muting a post)
5. Better way to reference someone, the + thing doesn't work 90% of the time.
6. Ability to share posts from the mobile app
7. Ability to add a photo AND a link to post, without one getting priority
8. I forgot what 8 was for.
9. Multi photo posts should make one post, not a post for every photo in it.
10. Ability to turn off anything except cat gifs
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Porn Viewing Is Allowed In Adult Section Of The Jefferson County Library
Jefferson County Public Library officials say they cannot control what adults choose to view, according to reports by 9News and the Associat
13 LinkedIn Tips: A Handy Guide For Job Hunters (PICTURES)
LinkedIn offers a slew of helpful tools for landing a job, but making your profile stand out from the millions of others can sometimes seem
Joe Paterno Wants Us To Believe He Has Never Heard Of "Rape And A Man." ...
Sally Jenkins of the Washington Post scored a precious exclusive interview with Joe Paterno last week and summarily pissed away the opportun
Email Newsletters: Best Practices for Small Businesses
Here are four best practices to help ensure your business and your customers benefit from email newsletters.
GOP Presidential Candidates At Odds Even With Tea Party On EPA Hatred
WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential candidates have taken aim at the Environmental Protection Agency, pledging to cut its federal funding
National Women's History Museum Placates Conservatives To Get Bill Passe...
WASHINGTON -- Nearly a year after two alpha males on Capitol Hill slew a bill to allow a National Women's History Museum here, the head of t
Writer in the Thick of It: what's with all these infographics?
what's with all these infographics? Infographics are popping up like mushrooms. They attempt to illuminate everything from how many peop
Disney Marketing: The Happiest Social Media Strategy on Earth
With more than 200 million Likes across all of its Facebook Pages, The Walt Disney Company is one of the most powerful brands around, online
Transparency vs. Anonymity: Where Do You Stand? [INFOGRAPHIC & POLL]
Should you be required to use your real name online, or is it better when you're allowed to remain anonymous? Take a look at the infographic