It's been a while, and I haven't worked on Reagent Restocker in a long time. Addon support has just been added to the beta in Warlords of Draenor, so it's prime time to get started working on it again.
I'm gonna try to make Reagent Restocker my weekend project from now on, and I'm setting the following goals for myself:
* Relearn the code - sadly, I've been out of it for a while, I've probably forgotten where everything is . . .
* Prepare Reagent Restocker for Warlords of Draenor. Already it needs some work, with one of the libraries crashing. An update for the library just came out that fixes it, so I'm going to release a beta of RR very soon to fix that.
* Rework the UI, especially the "new" UI. It never seemed quite right. I'm gonna shoot for a flat look, which requires less artwork and should be easier to work with.
* Use what I've learned from working with Lua as a full time job to make it a better addon. Kinda vague right now, but I've learned a lot, and should be able to apply it as I work with the code.
So I'm back :). Hopefully I can get things done.