New guns for the Swedish police.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Very nice, looks a bit like US's M4 carbine. But, I say they made a mistake going with 5.56mm., instead of NATO standard 7.62...223 is just too small for use on brainwashed fanatics, who often take drugs before violence. So, maybe one needs more punch...34w
- Urban F+1What does RCMP's corresponding unit(s) use? JTF2? Either of them much unhappy with it?34w
- Joint Task Force II is Army, not RCMP Police, who do have urban SWAT Teams. JTFII are trained to Special Operator status, and train alongside UK's SAS, US Special Forces, and others. They would usually have an option to choose what firearm they want. Every single thing about them is classified, and finding pictures is very hard. The types of weapon is all classified, so I cannot answer your question...33w
- Urban F+1You're saying that Canadian SWAT teams have never been photographed in action? I knew Canada is a safe place, but I'm still surprised.
Can you give an example of any police force that think you're right, in any country?
Our special forces made this choice after plenty of action abroad so there's no real reason to think the police would think differently.33w
- Oh, no, I meant JTFII is near impossible to get pictures of, man. There was a huge dust-up when they were photo'ed in door-breaking gear exiting a C-130 in the Afghan....33w