A big thank you to Paul Bomba for helping my vision become a reality!
- JoaquinRoca.comProcess Consultant, 2012 - present
- LeaderNationFounder, 2007 - present
- C Global ConsultingPartner, 2005 - 2012
- Baruch CollegeAdjunct Instructor, 2009 - 2012
- Hunter CollegeAdjunct Instructor, 2007 - 2010
- PfizerMeasurement Evaluation and Strategic Analysis Team Member, 2004 - 2005
Currently, I'm working with several NY tech startups as a process consultant. Good group process means efficiency, engagement, and results. By focusing on group process, I enable teams to access their expertise. This helps them get work done quicker, with a better group dynamic, and with more creativity, which leads to superior products and healthier companies. It's the most rewarding and interesting work I have done in my career.
Over the past 13 years I've consulted for large-scale change initiatives, facilitated trainings, led strategic planning sessions and retreats, coached executives, and conducted applied research projects. As a consultant I've worked with lots of great organizations including Harvest, SumAll, Urtak, numerous agencies in the United Nations system, The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, The Borough of Lansdale, PA, and Pfizer, to name a few.
- Columbia UniversityPh.D. Social Organizational Psychology, present
- StuyvesantHigh School Diploma, 1993 - 1997
- New York UniversityBA (Psychology and Economics), 1997 - 2001
- Andres Hudde (JHS 240)1990 - 1993
- PS 991985 - 1990