Looks maybe more like the filter systems somewhat are flawed or somebody at Sony/YouTube cannot read.
This is not acceptable, and it really needs to be changed.
The used structure looks similar to calculation results from SolidThinking Inspire which uses a bone growth algorithm to explore structurally needed parts.
Really looking forward to the finale presentation.
Pretty straight forward software. It will be a pleasure to show this to my students instead of Daz3D which is so obese and slow.
- Wayne State UniversityInstructor 3D Design, 2012 - present
- Intel Corporation3D Interface Design, 2010 - present
- Wayne State UniversityGame Design, 2011 - 2012
- Kendall College of Art and DesignAssistant Professor Industrial Design, 2007 - 2010
- University of Wisconsin StoutFaculty Jewelry/Industrial Design, 2006 - 2007
715 513 9118
715 309 9795
- Bowling Green State University3D Studio Jewelry/Animation, 2004 - 2006
- Fachhochschule HildesheimColor Design Product/Graphic, 2000 - 2004
Free Mills Chair 3D Model - 3D Architectural Visualization & Renderi...
Eduard Caliman kindly shares a model he made of the Mills Chair by Minotti, posted in his forum thread “Y Residence, Tokyo“. Nicely modeled
28 Free Hardwood Flooring Textures by Europlac - 3D Architectural Visual...
Vyonyx is sharing on their website a set of 28 free hardwood flooring textures that was provided for them by French manufacturer Europlac. A
[ROM][Current release: 2/29]Official CM9 Thread - xda-developers
[ROM][Current release: 2/29]Official CM9 Thread CDMA Galaxy Nexus Android Development