Sofar we had no print accident with the PLA - it is a dream to work with it. Load the file hit print continue working where you are without worrying that the printer might have an issue later like with out Makerbot disaster printer.
Thank you to those who recommended this printer! We and the students love it!
The Express version is free and comes many build in plug-ins but then additional are in-app purchases.
But if the basic needs are all what you need this might be worth a shot to look at.
Part 2 and 3 cover veneer and leather uv mapping and texturing.
I found that setting the build platform to 100 to 105 C and adding a Brim really helps to prevent the part to get loose.
The brim is a genius idea because it works like tape keeping the part onto the platform.
Here is a link to a thread that uses that approach to build a car.
- Bowling Green State University3D Studio Jewelry/Animation, 2004 - 2006
- Fachhochschule HildesheimColor Design Product/Graphic, 2000 - 2004
- Wayne State UniversityAdjunct Faculty, 2012 - presentIndustrial Design - 2D/3D Foundation
- Intel Corporation3D Interface Design, 2010 - 2014
- Wayne State UniversityGame Design, 2011 - 2012
- Kendall College of Art and DesignAssistant Professor Industrial Design, 2007 - 2010
- University of Wisconsin StoutFaculty Jewelry/Industrial Design, 2006 - 2007
715 513 9118
28 Free Hardwood Flooring Textures by Europlac - 3D Architectural Visual...
Vyonyx is sharing on their website a set of 28 free hardwood flooring textures that was provided for them by French manufacturer Europlac. A
Free Mills Chair 3D Model - 3D Architectural Visualization & Renderi...
Eduard Caliman kindly shares a model he made of the Mills Chair by Minotti, posted in his forum thread “Y Residence, Tokyo“. Nicely modeled
[ROM][Current release: 2/29]Official CM9 Thread - xda-developers
[ROM][Current release: 2/29]Official CM9 Thread CDMA Galaxy Nexus Android Development