Register now at http://searchbash.com/
- Digital Always MediaCreative Partner, 2010 - present
- WebmasterRadio.FMBroadcaster, 2006 - present
- Markland Media (self - employed)Owner, 2006 - 2012
- Metamend.comBlogger, consultant, 2006 - 2009
- Enquisite.comEvangelist, blogger, 2008 - 2009
- StepForth.comHead SEO, Writer, Researcher, 1999 - 2006
- The Underground Onramp Cybercafe (self - employed)Owner, 1993 - 1995
Jim Hedger is a writer, speaker and broadcaster specializing in organic SEO, search marketing and the business of the Internet. Jim works with WebmasterRadio.FM as lead blogger, interviewer, researcher, writer and show host.
Jim has been involved in the SEO field since the days of the dinosaurs. He felt like he lost a personal friend the day Disney went “ol’ Yeller” on Infoseek. Over the course of his career, Jim has shared drinks with Jeeves the butler, tossed sticks to that sock-puppet dog from Pets.com, and walked away from a staring contest with Googlebot, confidently declaring a tie.
He currently lives with the world famous cat, Hypertext.
- University of Victoria
- School of Experiencial Education (SEE School)
- Silverthorne Colligate Institute