- Secure entry system to the building.
- Sleeps up to 5 people.
- Two double bedrooms and one single (all rooms are approximately the same size, so the single is particularly spacious).
- Features an eat-in kitchen including a table and chairs, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob.
- The living room is currently equipped as a bedroom.
- Bath and shower with on-demand hot water. Separate toilet.
- Fully furnished with bed linen, towels, kitchen utensils including toaster, coffee machine and teapot etc.
Located on the top floor of this privately-owned block, with access via carpeted stairs. It unfortunately does not feature disabled access.
This is the only apartment on the fourth floor. The opposite door provides access to a rooftop terrace featuring views over West Kensington.
Close to transport including Earl's Court underground tube station and Olympia tube and rail stations. The closest station is West Kensington (5 minutes walk).
- Explore High Street Kensington, Harrods, Hyde Park and more.
- Close to the Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall and Oxford Street beyond. A short taxi ride from Paddington or London Victoria stations.
- Around the corner from a giant Tesco supermarket.
- Close by the North End Road market, for fresh fruit and vegetables.