Administrator in Design – Central London – to £23K – InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop experience essential
This trendy Design company is renowned for its sociable and friendly staff and now want to employ a high calibre, like-minded Team Administrator to help organise them! The right attitude is crucial for this role! You’ll be a positive team player with enthusiasm and energy. You’ll be bubbly, confident, well spoken and an excellent communicator. InDesign, PowerPoint and Photoshop together with 40 wpm audio and copy typing and strong proofreading skills are essential!
Essential requirements within this Design Administrator role include:
• Some office experience, ideally within a design / creative environment
• InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop experience essential
• 40 wpm typing
• MS Office skills
• Warm, approachable, helpful personality
• Good standard of education
• Well spoken and excellent communication skills
• Good standard of English and strong proofreading skills
Key areas of responsibility within this Design Administrator role include:
• Managing all team admin
• General typing and proofreading
• Ensuring ISO 9001 procedures are complied with
• Arranging travel and meetings
• Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants
• Maintaining electronic and hard copy files
• Managing and recording all incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Plus lots more, including ad hoc projects!
If you are a high calibre Administrator wanting to develop and boost your career within a popular organisation which offers recognition and great working conditions, this exciting Team Admin role could be an ideal opportunity. To apply, please email your CV immediately, in Word format, to email@example.com quoting “Design Administrator” and reference 8048 VG.
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this Design Administrator position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that an email from us hasn’t been blocked by your spam filter. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.