Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Advanced Ob/gyn Associates
4 followers
4 followers
About
Advanced Ob/gyn Associates's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
"Now, if you’ve been regularly taking birth control pills and still suffer from acne on your face, it may be that you’re not taking the right kind. All oral contraceptives will result in less acne, but there’s a large degree of difference between the individual brands."

Post has attachment
"We deliver babies at Medical City Dallas and Methodist Richardson with a Level III NICU and a pediatric intensive care unit. Neonatologists and Anesthesiologists are on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make sure that everything goes smoothly."

Post has attachment
"The physicians of Advanced OB-GYN Associates are dedicated to your OB-GYN care. If you do not completely understand your care plan, please ask for clarification. It is important that you understand what is being done and why."

Post has attachment
"The MiniArc procedure is minimally invasive, requires only one small incision in the vagina, is preformed on an outpatient basis, allows you to return to normal activities in a short time, causes little or no pain, and is very effective at correcting [stress urinary incontinence]."

Post has attachment
"If you are absolutely sure that you never want to have any children in the future, and would like to stop your heavy period and restart your life, the NovaSure® endometrial ablation procedure may be right for you."

Post has attachment
"The LEEP treatment is about 92% effective in completely removing the precancerous changes; however, there is a small chance (8%) that these precancerous changes..."

Post has attachment
"Her Option office Cryo-Endometrial Ablation Therapy (CEA) is a freezing procedure that is performed in AOA’s office under local anesthesia as one solution to heavy periods."

Post has attachment
Looking for a non-surgical option for permanent birth control?  Speak to us about Essure today!

Post has attachment
"If you (and your partner) have decided that you don’t want any more babies, you may be ready for permanent contraception. One option that Advanced Ob-Gyn Associates offers is a procedure called Tubal Ligation."
Wait while more posts are being loaded