Brian is a third year law student studying Energy and Natural Resources Development with an emphasis in International Development Issues at the University of Tulsa, College of Law.
I graduate in May 2013 and am actively seeking interesting new opportunities all over the world. Collaborations encouraged.
- University of Tulsa College of LawJuris Doctorate, 2010 - 2013
- University of Arkansas - Fort SmithPsychology, 2002 - 2007
- U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public WorksLegal Intern, 2012 - 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of ArkansasLegal Intern, 2011 - 2011
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Food - Dublin, IELegal Intern, 2011 - 2011
- Robertson, Beasley, and FordGeneral Assistant, 2009 - 2010
- Robertson, Beasley, and FordGeneral Assistant, 2003 - 2007