- SherpaaCo-Founder & CEO, 2012 - present
- The Future WellCo-Founder, 2010 - 2013
- Hello HealthCo-Founder, 2008 - 2010
After completing a residency in pediatrics and one in preventive medicine at Johns Hopkins, I started a practice for my neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn in September 2007. People would visit my website; see my Google calendar; choose a time and input their symptoms; my iphone would alert me; I would make a house call; they'd pay me via Paypal; and we'd follow up by email, IM, videochat, or in person.
Fast Company calls me The Doctor of the Future. But you can decide for yourself.
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicinePreventive Medicine, 2005 - 2007
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public HealthPublic Health, 2006 - 2006
- Penn State Hershey Medical CenterMedicine, 1998 - 2002
- Washington University in St. LouisBiology, 1994 - 1998