Perched atop San Ignacio Town, these magnificent palm thatched cabanas feature a panoramic view of the Belize River Valley, screened porch, comfortable and spacious bedding arrangement and so much more! http://www.cahalpech.com/belize-accommodations/index.html #belizeaccommodations #belizehotels #belizeresorts #sanignaciobelize
Belize Hub is the official web portal on Belize. Find everything you need or want to know about Belize on this website.Who should read this site?
This site is for anyone who wants to visit, work, live in, learn about, or retire in Belize.
Below are some interesting facts about Belize:
- Full name: Belize
- Population: 318,000 (UN, 2011)
- Capital: Belmopan
- Area: 22,965 sq km (8,867 sq miles)
- Major languages: English (official), Spanish, Mayan, Garifuna (Carib), Creole
- Major religion: Christianity
- Life expectancy: 75 years (men), 78 years (women) (UN)
- Monetary unit: 1 Belizean dollar = 100 cents
- Main exports: Sugar, bananas, citrus fruits, oil, clothing, fish products, molasses, wood
- GNI per capita: US$3,810 (World Bank, 2010)
- Internet domain: .bz
- International dialling code: +501