Got my copy of Probabilistic Graphical Models by Koller and Friedman. Can't wait for the class!
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Did you get the book? Where and how? I also plan on taking the course. Thanks in advance!Dec 28, 2011
- Is it required for the course I was planning to take that course but I cannot really afford different textbooks for all these courses.Dec 28, 2011
- I got it on Amazon. It's pricey ($70 on Amazon, but I think you can get it used for $60). It's enormous, and though I've only read the intro, it appears to be comprehensive. http://www.amazon.com/Probabilistic-Graphical-Models-Principles-Computation/dp/0262013193/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325134598&sr=1-1Dec 28, 2011
- according to the website you do not need the textbook unless you want to go much more in depth than the course.Dec 29, 2011
- Thanks! I plan on getting the book as I am really interested in the courseDec 29, 2011