Start a hangout
55 followers|1,185,647 views
Works at Project Body UK
Attended Liverpool John Moores University
Lived in Johanesburg
55 followers|1,185,647 views
Ryan hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
Director of Leisure for Marriott & Director of Project Body UK LTD
Health and Fitness Management, Personal Training, Sales & Marketing, Budgets, Web Design, Social media
- Project Body UKDirector, 3 - presentDirector and owner of a multi faceted health, fitness and wellness business.
- Marriott InternationalDirector of leisure, 3 - presentJan 14 & Present - Director of Leisure & Spa – Breadsall Priory Jan 13 – Dec 13 – Acting Director of Golf, Leisure and Spa July 07 – Jan 13 – Director of Leisure & Spa – Breadsall Priory Dec 05 – July 07 – Opening Cluster Director of Leisure - Breadsall Priory & Leicester Feb 05 – Nov 05 – Cluster Director of Leisure – Breadsall Priory and Forest of Arden Key Responsibilities: Responsible for a £2million golf, leisure and spa operation 550 member 36 hole Golf course, 850 member leisure club, 5 room Spa Managing a team of 5 senior managers (Golf Operations, Green Keeping, Leisure Operations, Sales & Spa) to achieve monthly KPI’s and operational scores. (overall team size 36) Ensuring effective management of on course process to ensure both a superb product but also a cost effective use of resources Creating annual budgets and business plans Responsible for Hotel social Media including Facebook, Twitter and golf and PT blogs Responsible for building relationships with online suppliers such as Golfbraeks.com, Your Golf Travel, Spa Breaks etc. Full Profit and loss responsibility, including all operational, marketing and payroll costs Sales and marketing initiatives set up to drive membership and secondary revenue Corporate initiatives and relationship building Driving associate engagement scores through a pro-active management approach Sourcing and installing new equipment and project managing any refurbishments Maintain and reduce attrition levels through developing strategic plans Presentations to owners and senior business leaders on club performance Weekly & monthly reporting process Hotel Executive committee roles Supporting the national team and delivering projects relating to sales, marketing and spa Key Marriott Task force participant, last trip was to Ankara, Turkey to aid opening of new JW Marriott spa Managing and encouraging a change culture Deliver growth and implement Marriott sales and operational process into the golf department Ensure a smooth transition to the new Director of Golf when appointed Deliver new manager training for new club managers in the business
- Fitness FirstGeneral Manager, 5 - 3
- Holmes PlaceAssistant Club Manager, 5 - 5
- Spirit health and FitnessLifestyle consultant, 4 - 5
Johanesburg - Coventry - Leicester - London - Liverpool - Leamington Spa - Nottingham
Its not the journey or the destination but how much fun you have along the way
- Liverpool John Moores UniversityBsc (Hons) Sports Science, 1995 - 1998
- Lutterworth Grammer SchoolA Levels, 1992 - 1995
- Sir Pierre Van Rynerveld HighSouth Africa, 1989 - 1991
Ryan Charlesworth's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.