360 followers|8,260 views
Lives in Los Angeles, CA
360 followers|8,260 views
Los Angeles, CA
There is a God-shaped hole in all of our hearts and only Jesus Christ can fill that void! Sex, money, power, drugs, success, and relationships cannot fill the void of your heart. Only Jesus Christ can fill that emptiness inside of you. He has changed me inside out and I can only hope that you allow Him to take the throne of your life. Invite Him into your life before it is too late! God loves you and wants to save you! Get to know Him through His word (the Holy Bible) and pray to Him. If you come near to God, He will come near to you! You will never regret this!
Jesus Christ loves you and He is real - waiting by your heart's door. Just invite Him into your life by putting your trust in Him and what He did for you on the cross.
Proverbs 3:5-6--Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
John 3:16 -- For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Revelation 3:20--Behold, I (Jesus Christ) stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
Ephesians 2:8--For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.
If you want to invite Jesus Christ into your heart and life, please say this prayer:
- “Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”
- Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
- Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
- Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
- Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.
- Find a local church where you can worship God.