Start a hangout
Worked at AccessIT
Attends School of extremely hard knocks
Lives in Las Vegas NV
Christmas is over, weary travelers are back home after family visits, and everyone is making plans for this weekend’s conveniently timed New Year's Eve.
Add a comment...
- AccessITIndustry Specialist, 2012 - 2013Sales of industry specific software to the division 8 Business models in the construction industry
- Mid valley GlassSales Manager, 2000 - 2005Sales Manager
- Heinaman Contract GlazingDoor Ops manager, 1998 - 2000Door operations manager
- Action GlassPresident, 1988 - 1998Contract glazing and replacement glass
- Dallas CorporationVice President, 1985 - 1988VP of a start up window manufacturing business. Went from 5 employees to 250 and sales of $0.00 to 40,000,000 in two years
- Calply Door SystemsOperations manager, 2005 - 2011Calply was a division of USG. I was responsible for multiple operations west of Texas
Las Vegas NV
San Diego, Hartford, Virginia beach,Eugene Or, Portland Or, Las Vegas
30+ years in glass and door industry and still with a huge passion for the industry
I have been involved in the construction industry for the past 40 years. I have been involved in both the glass industry as well as the commercial doors, frames and hardware business. I have been involved in some of the most high profile projects in the country.
- School of extremely hard knocksBusiness, 1974 - present
- Southwest CollegePsychology, 1971 - 1973