Rush Limbaugh: Batman The Dark Knight Rises Villain Bane is a Liberal Conspiracy! http://youtu.be/fyKadDVaw1I
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- If Bane attacked only corporate executives, I would say maybe (but I would sure as hell buy tickets!)Aug 11, 2012
- Bane predates this campaign by what 18 years?Aug 11, 2012
- Jay+1Can we all just agree that Rush is a blowhard a-hole who is now and always has been clueless about what he speaks? On that note, Mitt should have fired whoever came up with the name of that company when its came out in the pitch meeting.
1.Fatal injury or ruin: "Hath some fond lover tic'd thee to thy bane?" (George Herbert).
a.A cause of harm, ruin, or death: "Obedience,/Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,/Makes slaves of men" (Percy Bysshe Shelley).
b.A source of persistent annoyance or exasperation: "The spellings of foreign names are often the bane of busy copy editors" (Norm Goldstein).
3.A deadly poison.
Modern sense of "that which causes ruin or woe" is from 1570s.Aug 12, 2012
- Tom Hunt+2Rush Limbaugh is paid $38M a year to come up with stuff like this.Aug 12, 2012
- What? Are you part of his PR team?Aug 12, 2012
- Now, now lets get it straight...it's pain pill junky.Aug 15, 2012