Because Touch-screen Interfaces are stuck in a grey area between the Digital and the physical, should Digital Designers use the clunky, limited physical world as a model?
"Every gestural UI is a puzzle: They offer us the appearance of objects, but deny us the physical affordances (like texture, three-dimensionality, and contiguity) that we expect from those objects. And so the user has to start guessing with their fingers ..." --via
#uxarticle #UX #InteractionDesign #UI #UIdesign
- DTGProduct Manager Profile Services, 2014 - present
- DTGProduct Manager Online, 2012 - 2013
- DTGSEO Copywriter, 2012 - 2012
- @AnibalDoRosarioBlogger, 2010 - 2011
- rosariomultimedia.nl » internet strategyDigital Strategist / Columnist, 2005 - 2012
- eFocus, Strategy & WebdesignMedior Online Marketeer, 2010 - 2011
- Persoonlijk ZorgnetwerkOnline Marketer, 2010 - 2010
- GAMsystemInternet Marketer, 2009 - 2009
- ACA/JES CommunicatieAccount Manager Interactive, 2007 - 2008
- Dance-TunesContent Manager, 2007 - 2007
- Various OrganizationsVarious Roles, 1999 - 2009Various jobs at leading brands in Retail, Banking and Direct Sales / Promotions @ ING (2009) | Sell-Plan Nederland (2006) | Praxis (2002 - 2006) | IKEA (2001 - 2002) | Granton Marketing | Triple Dutch Advertising (1999 - 2001)
Anibal do Rosario is an Online Marketing Professional with over 14 years of practical experience with -and theoretical knowledge of- most Customer Touchpoints within the Customer Life
This includes Consultative Sales, Service Design, Graphic Design and (Online) Marketing Strategy.
Having a creative (Web) Design background, Anibal's constantly in search
of striking the ideal balance between gut feeling and measurable results (hard data). He
believes that organisations need to look beyond targets or clinical
analytics and amaze their customers with excellent Service & User
Core values: Always Be Testing, “The Product Is The Marketing”, Customer Intimacy, Service Design and last but not least: End-users rule!
Above all, he tries to learn new stuff, every single day, so feel free to contact Anibal (here or via twitter) if you would like to exchange thoughts and idea's about where the future of Online Strategy, Marketing, Service Design and Tech is heading.
For a complete overview of Anibal's professional background and experience, click here
(Or copy paste this link in your browser address bar: http://www.rosariomultimedia.nl/AniBlurbs/?utm_source=googleplusprofile&utm_medium=social )
Twitter » @AnibalDoRosario
‘Gedragsveranderende campagnes bereiken doelgroep niet’ - Nieuws - Adfor...
Als eerste op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws over reclame, marketing en media
The Economist - World News, Politics, Economics, Business & Finance
Authoritative weekly newspaper focusing on international politics and business news and opinion.
Google.org - Google Technology-Driven Philanthropy
Technology-Driven Philanthropy. Google.org uses Google's strengths in information and technology to build products and advocate for poli
Business News & Financial News - The Wall Street Journal - Wsj.com
WSJ online coverage of breaking news and current headlines from the US and around the world. Top stories, photos, videos, detailed analysi
Amazon.com: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (9780688128166): Rob...
Amazon.com: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (9780688128166): Robert B. Cialdini: Books