Start a hangout
62 followers|19,930 views
Works at Fujitsu Australia Limited
Attended Curtin University of Technology
Lives in Shellharbour, New South Wales
62 followers|19,930 views
Ignore them and they will go away, but 9 can't at the moment as they are peddling a promotion for a "must see TV event" that will be as interesting as watching "grass grow".
You know I was just saying the other day that I have a Thor helmet and hammer, Captain America shield and the Iron Man helmet (from golden avenger era) and I really need to get some Hulk hands because...
Can anyone help me out here?
Symantec helps consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world. Our software and services protect against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently, enabling confidence wherever information is used or stored. The Symantec Connect community allows customers and users of Symantec to network and learn more about creative and innovative ways to use Symantec products and technologies.
Can anyone help?
Symantec helps consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world. Our software and services protect against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently, enabl...
- Fujitsu Australia LimitedTechnical Consultant (Security Technical Services), 2013 - presentDesign and support of threat management solutions.
- Fujitsu Australia LimitedTechnical Consultant (Endpoint Management Infrastructure Services), 2009 - 2013Infrastructure design and support of backend infrastructure for system and threat management platforms.
- West Australian NewspapersExcel Macro-Coder (Business Systems), 2001 - 2001
- KAZ GroupTechnical Specialist (Event Management Systems), 2006 - 2009
- KAZ GroupService Desk Operator (1st and 2nd Level), 2001 - 2006
- West Australian NewspapersData Entry Operator/System Operator (Business Systems), 1998 - 2000
Shellharbour, New South Wales
Fremantle, Western Australia
I am a Sci Fi and IT geek with a penchant for cooking shows. Eclectic musical tastes and love a good drink.
I have worked in IT services for the past 13 years and have transitioned roles in the following manner Data Entry, iSeries Operations, Excel Macro Programmer, Service Desk, Enterprise Monitoring, and Endpoint Management/Protection. This has given me a wide range of skills and experience across a large cross section of the Information Technology landscape.
During each of these roles I have looked to introduce initiatives to ensure that the role is being performed in a standard, repeatable an efficient manner. This includes procedures, templates and technical automation drivers.
I am still energised in my role and look forward to the daily challenges.
- Curtin University of TechnologyBachelor of Commerce, Information Systems, 1993 - 1997
- Hamilton Senior High School1988 - 1992
SCHWOIT, KineticPearl, ShadowKnight, EssKayHombre