one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- How do you think mountain lion is going to effect the ivy bridge setups?Jun 23, 2012
- From 10.7.5 and on (10.8 included) Ivy Bridge support should be native.Jun 23, 2012
- I figured as much. But I think now you have to out system id as a MacBook instead of Mac pro. Im curious if performance is degraded because of that. (i am still a hackintosh newb)Jun 23, 2012
- My system definition is iMac12,2 but system performance is the same as when I was at MacPro3,1. The reason I went to the iMac definition is because GPU performance would degrade after the machine woke up from sleep with the MacPro definition.
Both definitions yield a Geekbench score of 15,100+.Jun 23, 2012
- Very cool, guess my understanding of system definitions needs some reassessment!Jun 23, 2012