Interesting quote (though unsubstantiated) from an email I got.  You know how people show their wisdom from pasted text, this one though caught my attention.

"Funny thing about knowledge inside the organization. Most of it is not
contained in databases. In fact, by some estimates, only about 15 percent
of a company’s knowledge exists in the structured kind of format required
for it to exist in a database. Most IT departments spend 90% of their
budgets managing that 15% of the company's knowledge. The other 85% goes
home every night."
Shared publiclyView activity