Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Michael Borusiewicz
Michael's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
This is not a joke. This is actual recordings of the days speech by Families SA Minister The Hon. SANDRA KANCK in 2008 and how things still work today...

Follow the above link, put in the date 29 October 2008, go to the legislative pdf option then go to page 458, it's there

Here is what she says...

FAMILIES SA The Hon. SANDRA KANCK (15:49): Ladies and gentlemen, today, as the facilitator for the Families SA training day for new social workers, I welcome you here, and I want to make some general points. In Families SA, we work in teams, and your team leader will provide you with the original family report from which all your other reports can be copied and pasted. Should that file ever go missing, just find the last version you saved and begin a fresh cut and paste report. This is the ginger beer plant model and it never, ever fails. However, if you are ever in the position of interviewing a client for the first time, remember that you can write down any allegations at all on the file, and you do not have to put any basis for reaching those conclusions. You will always be guaranteed that those who follow you will reach the same conclusions as you have and that they will always back you up; in this way, the department is never caught out. We do not want any expectations of apologies, and we must always deny that we have a duty of care. A general rule of thumb, where parental relationship breakdowns result in accusations of abuse being made against partners, is to take sides with one of the partners. There will be times when staffing levels do not meet the demands. Your duty then is to be in as many meetings as you possibly can so that you cannot be contacted. If, for any reason, you are not in a meeting, then do not feel obliged to answer your phone—put it on voice mail. We do not want any one of us to become available to foster parents or clients on an on-call basis. They could become dependent on us and demand more services. If there are any requests by foster parents for fees to be paid for private religious schooling for foster children, check the religious background of the parent. If they are atheist or agnostic we will comply with the request as a way of disempowering the birth parents. No justification will be required and no expense should be spared—after all, the taxpayer will meet the costs.
Page 458 LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL Wednesday 29 October 2008
We are now going to move into break-out groups and here is some information to assist you in deciding which one to attend. We have been copping a little bit of political flak lately over our broken promises on family reunification. For this reason, there is going to be a break-out group to rename the reunification unit without letting on that we really do not want reunification. The Teenagers Know Best group welcomes newcomers. You will come into contact with a range of teenagers in this job and they know what they want. It is important that you respect them and that you allow them to make the decisions and not you. Then there is the Provoke the Foster Parents group. They have an interesting overlap with the previous group because we like to encourage you to believe every allegation made by a child, even when it has been shown that the child, through repeated placements, has learnt how to play foster parents off against the department. Keep them under-resourced as this may result in a loss of foster parents but, ultimately, we can return to an institutionalised model of care which will probably be for the best because we will then have total control. The Maximise the Number of Care Orders Until the Age of 18 group has delivered strong results in recent times and I am sure that will also be attractive to you. As much as possible, we do our best to ensure that, having determined natural parents are always in the wrong, the information they receive about their children is as limited as possible. The Keep the Birth Parents in the Dark group will assist you in developing those skills. Our High Churn Focus Workshop will develop methods to maintain rapid staff turnover to review and update the 'never to return to my section' policy and to ensure that children under the minister's care have constantly changing social workers. Life is tough and we need to make sure that these children understand that there is no-one you can rely on. The department changes its name every two to three years and the Deck Chairs on the Titanic group would welcome your participation to sort out the next name change. If the Ministerial Rapid Response Unit would move to the library and get some answers ready, that would really help to speed things up today. Do not worry what the questions are. The Access No Areas group will work on strategies to reduce access. We know that contact with birth families is upsetting so we must be a tiny bit devious at times to make sure it barely happens. I am sure everyone understands that. I hope this training day will be an enjoyable one for you all and, remember, the department (by whatever name) has always been right and always will be right.

Post has attachment
Please help to rebuild the website by making a small donation.

Please help to buy back the Luke's Army domain. and make a donation.

The Luke's Army group is a support group for families who have had their children removed by child protection departments. There are currently over 
11 000 members in the Luke's Army group on facebook.

Luke's Story by Luke's Dad

Walk a mile in Luke's shoes. Packing up to move on again, and I take these shoes with me everywhere I go, and a pair of his dirty socks wrapped in plastic to keep his smell in them. 
One thing I am grateful for is that I never stopped telling Luke how much I loved him. I would say "I love you more than anything in the world, forever and ever Lukey", and he knew what I meant, because he loved me that much too. I must have said it to him twenty times a day. 
Lukey didn't deserve to be dragged off screaming, then moved to twelve different foster homes in six months, until his head was finally smashed in and he was left to die at the age of two!
And now I have to listen to them repeatedly, even at his inquest, telling me how well they looked after him, what a good job they did.... 
When I first walked into the hospital, the "reunification" bitch was there surrounded by police. It had happened the day before, Luke was left with a fractured skull and wasn't checked until I rang a second time six hours after his 74 year old foster carer told me "He's banged his head and gone to bed." 
I begged her to check on him there and then. As soon as I got off the phone I rang docs Qld complaints who told me to ring the manager of Cairns North DoCS Pat Anderson, straight away. She wouldn't answer my calls.
I rang my visit supervisor, the commission for children, I tried and tried, until all I could do was sit in the corner and cry and cry and cry. I had a dream a couple of days before that Luke was in a little boat drifting out to sea, and I was standing on the shore watching him, there was nothing I could do. He was screaming to me, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" 
So the reunification bitch is surrounded by police and I said to her straight away, "I told you to get him out of that house." All she could come back with was "You're raising your voice." I said "Yeh, I get angry, I raise my voice. You get angry and you take people's kids off them." 
The police looked away in agreement. I had waited months for a meeting with that bitch, and had it 3 days before Luke's "Accident". I asked for longer unsupervised visits, and a few other things, but at the top of the list was "GET HIM OUT OF THAT HOUSE." The day before at his visit he had huge scratches on his face. The next day at his mom's visit she found a scratch on his penis so bad it had to be seen to by a doctor. He was injured every time I saw him, severe burns and bruising. 
He was with a 74 year old foster carer who had four other children. I said to them at that meeting, "He is the size of a four year old but he is only a baby, the other kids are gonna bully him." 
The foster carer had been reported before for letting the kids bully the younger foster children, another thing I didn't know. She had many complaints lodged against her.
So I walked into intensive care and there was my little perfect angel, everything I lived for, in a coma. I said to him, "Lukey, Daddy's here." Even though he was in a coma, tears started to roll down his cheeks. He knew I was there. 
I stayed by his side the whole six days he was there, singing to him, talking to him, so he knew his daddy was there and he was not alone. I did not want Lukey to die alone. 
After three days, he was still relying on a machine to breathe for him, and they told me they were gonna turn off his life support. 
I walked in there and for the first time ever I yelled at my Lukey Pookey. I told him, "Breathe Lukey, Breathe. Breathe in...... Breathe out....' and I breathed in and out really loudly so that he could hear it. 
Low and behold, my little champion started breathing for the first time since he was in the hospital. I was so happy, I knew he could hear me the whole time, but no one knew for sure because he was in a coma. 
So there was hope, and they dismissed their plans to turn off Luke's life support. He breathed mostly on his own all that night until the next morning. 
But Lukey's brain was dying. He had been left for six hours with a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain which swelled and starved his brain of oxygen, the coroner would not acknowledge any of this. A blatant cover up of the negligence which caused the death of a baby, my baby. 
So as Luke's brain died off in sections, he would lose control of each of his organs one by one. I asked if I could sleep with him and hold him through the night and they let me. 
When I woke up in the morning Luke had no reflexes at all left, it was like he had died in my arms during the night, only the machines were keeping him going.
I wouldn't get out of bed. It was 11 o'clock when the nurse came to get me. She told me the doctor wanted to see me. I told her I knew what it was about and I didn't want to go. 
The doctor cried when he told us it was all over for Lukey. I begged them. I said I didn't care if he was a vegetable or in a coma, I would look after him and watch over him for the rest of my life. If they wanted to do experimental surgery, take my brain, anything, don't let my boy die. 
They said they would leave him on life support until 10am the next morning. I asked if Luke's mother could sleep with him until midnight and I could lay with him until it was time to go, it was agreed. 
Midnight came and the nurses came to get me. I told them to leave Luke with his mother, I just wanted him in my arms when they turned the machines off, it was like he had died in my arms the night before anyway. 
A sick child wants to be in his mothers arms, but I am sure a boy would die in his father's arms should he have a choice.
So Lukey's family all gathered round the next morning, they left it til 11Am so I could have more time with him, then they started to unplug everything. Lukey's heart kept going even after everything was unplugged, my little champion had a heart like a horse. 
Then when I couldn't feel his little heart beating anymore, I took him into a room and laid him on the table, he was terrible to look at after having been such a beautiful child. 
Then all of a sudden I felt him come into my heart, and he was so happy, and he was saying to me, "I love you too Daddy, I love you too", over and over. I said I love you too Lukey Pookey so much, now you go with the angels now bubba, you go to God, he will look after you. 
At Luke's funeral, I started off by playing Puff the Magic Dragon on the church piano as I sang it, it was our favourite song. I thanked Lukey for giving me so many things, more than I had ever known in my life my Lukey gave me. 
Then when we all gathered around his coffin, I told everyone to lift him up on our shoulders and carry him out, because he is a champion and should be carried out like one. 
Take a walk in Lukey's shoes, and then tell me your child protection system is working. You are desecrating families, children's lives, parents, making them give their whole life earnings, their children's inheritiance to solicitors, in your sick game where you get unlimited legal funding, fake psych reports, and you make any false allegations you choose without and proof needed, and then you hold no ACCOUNTABILITY when your have ruined these kids for life. 
So Lukey never got a sorry, and after all the sorries, which are still dribbling out, I see no change, I see corruption openly flaunted by vindictive hateful managers of child protection and their minions, the reunification bitches and nasty caseworkers who gleefully take out personal vendettas on an decent parent who fights for what they love most in the world, their children. 
And the politicians, the media, the DoCS workers who witness the corruption and say nothing. Just as guilty. You are all going straight to hell.

Donate Now​
The Luke's Army website was pulling around 350k people a year before it went down due to unforseen circumstances and a domain name buyer bought it. 

They have quoted me $450 to buy the domain back. this converts to 623.96 in Australian dollars.

We also need 150 funding for the server Drupal Gardens. 

The remainder of the funds is to promote the site on online directories and subscriptions to various sites to help run Lukes Army and promote the sites google rankings..

I am sorry to ask for assistance but this kind of money is beyond my reach atm. Please even $10 will help

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Karmah wanted to come home to her family but DoCS wouldn't allow it. Now the family is not allowed to see the suicide note. WTF?

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Several Luke's Army admins are now being taken to court by David Bottrill the Australian treasurer of the OTO who seems to devote himself to covering up any negative truths about the OTO on the internet with legal action.

Post has attachment
The last two days in a row I carried this Lyme disease patient into the Department of Housing in Fortutued valley in Brisbane trying to find her a place to live as she is homeless.

The poor girl had a seizure on the floor and the woman behind the counter that wasn't even dealing with us who came from out the back kicked us out, while she was still lying on the floor having a fit.

Lyme Disease Homeless Person Kicked Out of Department of Housing Qld for Having a Seizure Part 4

Lyme Disease Homeless Person Kicked Out of Department of Housing Qld for Having a Seizure Part 3

Lyme Disease Homeless Person Kicked Out of Department of Housing Qld for Having a Seizure Part 2

Lyme Disease Homeless Person Kicked Out of Department of Housing Qld for Having a Seizure Part 1

Lyme Disease Australia Story of Mandi Loren
Wait while more posts are being loaded