Earlier I went to a food court and had this veggie plate for $1.00 as lunch, followed by a street made banana crepe.
I needed a yoga mat and went to a mall, which put any I've ever seen to shame, it was 8 stories tall with a hot air balloon in side and all kinds of gourmet food and stuff.
Yesterday, had a 2 hour Thai massage (1 hr. feet, 1 hr. whole body) by a woman whose arms could punch through a wall, all kinds of sore, total $15 for 2 hours including tip. #digitalnomad
Learning a few Thai phrases here and there and trying to eat local. Feels good to figure out something new each day.
- eCommerce Warriors LLCFounder, 2011 - presentHelping creative retailers improve conversions. Focused on eCommerce digital marketing strategy/implementation, consulting and conversion rate optimization. Google AdWords and Analytics certified.
- X Studios Inc.Director of Digital Strategy, 2011 - presentX Studios is a well known web development firm with Fortune 500 clients. I'm responsible for creating the company's digital marketing strategy and department, managing pay per click accounts and overall digital marketing strategy and implementation for clients.
- Obscuria Gothic ShopOwner, 2004 - 2013Obscuria was an online shop focusing on specialty giftware, jewelry & home decor, running on a heavily customized Magento platform with integrated order management systems. Inventory was a combination of physical stock and drop shipping. I created the concept, and managed all SEO/SEM, PPC Pay Per Click, Google Analytics social media, product sourcing, content creation, email marketing, inbound marketing, print advertising, inventory management, conversion rate optimization, outsourcing systems, trade show booth setups, accounting with QuickBooks, copywriting and design. I did this for 8 years, while also working full time. In it's prime, it was organically #1 or #2 for Gothic Shop, Gothic Store and Dragon Collectibles.
- AppSoft DevelopmentSenior SEO Engineer, 2009 - 2011Managed over $500,000/yr in SEO/PPC accounts, in addition to new hire selection and training for the SEO department. Daily tasks included link building, client reporting, PPC AdWords management, website architecture analysis and local search marketing. During my time here, I migrated over 100 client accounts into Raven Tools and became Google AdWords/Analytics certified.
I am a Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified professional who keeps current with industry changes..
I'm the founder of eCommerce Warriors, - helping creative retailers improve conversions and my personal location independent lifestyle digital nomad blog is Nomad40.
- Johnson & Wales UniversityCulinary Arts, 1994 - 1996
- DeVry UniversityComputer Information Systems, 2000 - 2002
A Little Guide to Starting Small | Be More with Less
Every lasting change that Ive made has started with one small step. Ive made my share of go big or go home moves, but after awhile my moment
Gothic Shop | Alchemy Gothic | Gothic Store | Obscuria.com
Since 2004, Obscuria Gothic Shop has stocked an exciting range of specialty jewelry, giftware, home decor, fantasy collectibles, T-shirts an
eCommerce Marketing With Dead Inventory :: eCommerce Warriors
One of the biggest drains to cash flow which can cripple your online retail business, is excess dead inventory. Often times, an eCommerce me
Mediocrity Isn't Worth Celebrating | The Expat Guidebook
The Expat Guidebook. | Mediocrity Isn't Worth Celebrating. The reality of being an entrepreneurial expat who casts off the shackles of the 1
Google Places Is Over, Company Makes Google+ The Center Of Gravity For L...
When Google+ and Google+ Pages for business were introduced a little less than a year ago many people in the local search arena began antici
Will Our Educational System Eat Itself , or Evolve? | Digital Nomad Journey
Of the many advances , mostly technological, our world has experienced over the last 100 years, our practicality of education is not among t
50 Lessons I wish I had learned earlier « Family on Bikes
Life is for the living. It’s for grabbing onto and living on the wild side. Life is not about sitting safely in the harbor, but about castin