ATTITUDE AND LIFE
40) Accept that you can’t be happy all the time. Focus on being content and the truly happiness will be all that much sweeter.
41) Try to see from others’ perspectives. Much of our unhappiness comes from our frustration with other people not understanding us. Try to imagine how they see the world and the frustration will ease.
42) Let the little things go. There’s no sense in wasting your energy and inhibiting your happiness by worrying about things you can’t change.
43) Make the decision to be happy. Happiness is an attitude, not a physical state.
44) Don’t take things personally. So often, anger and frustration directed at us is a result of someone else’s misplaced stress. Recognize that it’s not necessarily about you and you’ll remain calmer and happier.