Accomplished financial data and technology executive with broad marketing experience in conceptualizing, developing, enhancing, launching and managing multiple products across the product lifecycle. Currently managing multiple products within Equifax Mortgage Services and Capital Markets serving over 200 clients across the full mortgage value chain. Results-oriented leader with strong communication, planning, analytical, inter-personal skills; recognized throughout career as a reliable, versatile and extremely resourceful individual. Experience with multiple companies ranging from medium sized to Fortune 500 with a variety of organizational structures and cultures.
- Strategic Planning: Led and contributed to multiple Product Line Planning and Growth Playbook cycles for both Mortgage and Capital Markets
- Managing to budget: Ability to find cost effective ways to deliver products the market needs in a cost effective fashion for the firm by working Cost Accounting and Finance on effective budgeting. Leading at times to tough options and choices
- Managerial and Leadership Experience: Have led multiple enterprise and business unit key initiatives growing the core and expanding into new markets
- Capital Markets Product Expertise: Manage analytical and consumer data products serving Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, and Money Managers.
- Mortgage Product Expertise: Manage products in risk, fraud, identity, regulatory and compliance within Originations and Servicing
- Project Management: Over the last 4.5+ years at Equifax I have lead over 30 New Product Innovation, Product Enhancements, Enterprise Growth Initiatives, Product Line Planning, and Growth Play Book projects.
- Technology and Data: Marketing background combined with a deep understanding of the intersection between technology, data, business, and product
- Specialties: Fixed Income, Product Management, Risk Management, Project Management, Strategic Planning, and Go-to-Market