- EquifaxSr. Director, 2009 - presentManage and determine strategic and tactical direction for $300M+ product suite for Mortgage and Capital Markets. Lead cross-functional team through all stages of product development and product lifecycle management. Lead over fifteen conceptual products through New Product Innovation process. Key Accomplishments: - Proved key leadership, business development and strategic efforts to enter new markets obtaining over $35M in revenue, with responsibility for key strategic partnerships and business unit initiatives - Individually responsible for supporting ~10% of overall firm New Product Innovation revenue - Managed Capital Markets team from genesis through conversion into business unit. Served as interim co-GM for six months. Subsequently asked to join EMS leadership team and mortgage product team.
- TreppAVP, 2008 - 2009Supervised team through all phases of product development and represented team to business stakeholders to obtain approval for all key changes. Designed and maintained all necessary product documentation, including database and product specifications. Key Accomplishments: - Coordinated design of securitized assets securities database, securing over 10M loans and 2,500 deals within one year. - Collaborated as lead member of American Securitization Forum Project RESTART on both RMBS Disclosure Package Working Group and Reporting Package Working Group.
- Standard and Poor’sAssistant Product Manager, 2005 - 2008Facilitated multiple cross-functional projects and handled offshore consultants during creation of new product distribution platform for all Global Structured Finance products. Sustained all MARCOM activities, along with press releases, conference attendance, and advertising strategies, and generated annual comprehensive media plans. Key Accomplishments: - Assessed and developed new business opportunities utilizing strategic alliances with industry vendors to extend brand and diversify revenue streams. Analyzed prospective Residential Mortgage (RMBS) Pools for clients and educated them about company’s criteria prior to bidding on live pools. - Established and strengthened strong customer relationships to gain understanding of product users’ needs and incorporated recommendations as future enhancements. Composed annual sales tactics and draft proposals for new clients and account managers. - Created and maintained all sales collateral and aided in system design and UAT testing. - Assisted in discovery and selection of security system to block users from illegally installing software or API on multiple computers.
- Merrill LynchSales Associate, 2000 - 2005Associate of top performing financial advising team of international clients with approximately $150M under management. Main responsibilities included planning and creation of portfolio analysis tools, fixed income proposals preparation, and monitoring current client performance. Key Accomplishments: - Partnered with Merrill Lynch Technology to develop new on-line trading system and instructed peers on functions and capabilities. - Oversaw and maintained team’s yearly budget and monitored monthly P&L with objective of meeting or exceeding goals.
Accomplished financial data and technology executive with broad marketing experience in conceptualizing, developing, enhancing, launching and managing multiple products across the product lifecycle. Currently managing multiple products within Equifax Mortgage Services and Capital Markets serving over 200 clients across the full mortgage value chain. Results-oriented leader with strong communication, planning, analytical, inter-personal skills; recognized throughout career as a reliable, versatile and extremely resourceful individual. Experience with multiple companies ranging from medium sized to Fortune 500 with a variety of organizational structures and cultures.
- Strategic Planning: Led and contributed to multiple Product Line Planning and Growth Playbook cycles for both Mortgage and Capital Markets
- Managing to budget: Ability to find cost effective ways to deliver products the market needs in a cost effective fashion for the firm by working Cost Accounting and Finance on effective budgeting. Leading at times to tough options and choices
- Managerial and Leadership Experience: Have led multiple enterprise and business unit key initiatives growing the core and expanding into new markets
- Capital Markets Product Expertise: Manage analytical and consumer data products serving Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, and Money Managers.
- Mortgage Product Expertise: Manage products in risk, fraud, identity, regulatory and compliance within Originations and Servicing
- Project Management: Over the last 4.5+ years at Equifax I have lead over 30 New Product Innovation, Product Enhancements, Enterprise Growth Initiatives, Product Line Planning, and Growth Play Book projects.
- Technology and Data: Marketing background combined with a deep understanding of the intersection between technology, data, business, and product
- Specialties: Fixed Income, Product Management, Risk Management, Project Management, Strategic Planning, and Go-to-Market
- Le Moyne CollegeMarketing, 1994 - 1998