THIS ENDS TODAY'S LESSON IN IRONY.
- Biomedical Informatics at University of Utah School of MedicineResearch Assistant, 2012 - present
- Salt Lake Community CollegeComputer Science Adjunct Faculty, 2009 - present
- RoamZone Security SystemsChief Information & Technology Executive, 2010 - 2012
- IBMEnterprise Systems Architect, Informatician & Sr. Technical Advisor, 1998 - 2008
Mr. Bob Angell is an Information Scientist (Informatician) with over 25 years of Systems Engineering & Integration, Project Management/development and problem solving experience. An Informatician transforms, engineers and combines Business Process, Science and Information Systems to provide solutions to complex issues and problems. An Informatician understands data structures, algorithms, system behavior of natural, artificial or hybrid systems that access, store, process and communicate information. As a result, Bob has created, developed and implemented appropriate and customized solutions for many Enterprise Clients.
He is an Innovation Expert and Master Inventor with over 90 patents filed. Bob has been a wise and trusted counselor, teacher and Intellectual Property advisor to over 25 individuals globally. He has helped them to create, develop, capture and work with Intellectual Capital/Property over the last few years.
Bob is an accomplished Author, Writer and Blogger; has 60+ published works primarily for technology websites and magazines.
Mr. Angell is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Biomedical Informatics at the University of Utah School of Medicine.
Bob Angell is a Subject Matter Expert and has Specialties in the areas as follows: Medical, Chemical and Retail Informatics, Digital Video Surveillance, Dynamic Digital Media, Data Mining, Enterprise Systems Integration, Social Marketing/Media and Patent creation, development and processing.
Always on the prowl for new and exciting opportunities - bring 'em on!!!
- University of UtahBiomedical Informatics, 2012 - present