Husband. Father. Mini Cooper driver. Coffee drinker, bit of a snob about it, actually. Social media hack. Stuff writer. Book reader. Movie watcher. Sports spectator. Gamecocks fan. Music listener – anything but hip-hop and country twang, please. Programmer. Computer science grad. Web developer. “The Twitter guy” at work. Former staff pastor. Sarcastic but hopeful believer.
The views and opinions on this site are my own and should not reflect poorly on any of my associates, accomplices or various innocent bystanders.
- University of South Carolina - Columbia, SCBachelor's, Computer Science, 1986 - 1990
- Airport High School, West Columbia, SC
- Palmetto GBAWeb/Social Media Developer/Analyst, 2009 - present
- Social Media developer with Palmetto GBA, online relation/connection consultant, coffee snob, Mini Cooper owner, blogger/writer and aspiring curmudgeon2009 - present
- Computer Sciences CorporationSr. Programmer/Analyst, 1990 - 2009