Ingredients Crawfish, Shrimp, Andouille, or any combination thereof. Flour Tortillas Pepper Jack Cheese (Grated) Corn Jambalaya (I just make the Zatarains box) Instructions Heat a non-stick skillet, Place a tortilla on the skillet. Place grated cheese on th...
After sampling a certain cocktail of fairly recent origins in this city, that became quite popular quite popular, I was instantly smitten. The tropical
combination of lime juice, rum, and the "secret ingredient" blended
together so intimately that was thus...
Make this marinade 48 hours in advance of serving. Ingredients 1 cup chopped green onions — tops and bottoms 1 cup chopped celery — stalks and leaves 4 pods garlic, chopped (note that it’s pods, not cloves) 1 cup chopped parsley 2 cups spanish olive oil (ye...
Ingredients needed: 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 4 cups water
1 teaspoon salt 1 cup Carolina or Alabama stone ground grits 1 large egg 1/3 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1 teaspoon fresh thyme 1.25 cup grated Gruyere ch...
- Neel-Schaffer Inc.Coastal Engineer, 2015 - present
- URS Corp.Water Resources Engineer, 2008 - 2014
- LSU Dept. of Civil & Environmental EngineeringGraduate Assistant, 2006 - 2008
- Pelican ComputerComputer Technician, 2002 - 2005
- RPW Inc.Assistant Environmental Scientist, 2001 - 2008
- University of New OrleansCoastal Engineering, 2008 - present
- Louisiana State UniversityCivil Engineering, 2005 - 2009
- Tulane UniversityPhysics, 2003 - 2005
- Loyola UniversityPhysics, 2001 - 2002
- Jesuit High School1996 - 2001
Certificate Program Seeks To Ready Workforce For ‘Water Sector’ | Greate...
Staving off coastal land loss in Louisiana will take lots of money and lots of manpower. In just the next four years, GNO Inc. expects up to
Agreement will allow nonprofit to seek lessee for St. Roch Market
With a $3.7 million renovation of the historic St. Roch Market under way, the city is clearing the way for the once-bustling market to retur
No burritos on the ‘interior Mexican’ menu at New Orleans’ Casa Borrega
Is a burrito Mexican food? It certainly wasn’t considered so in Hugo Montero’s childhood home in Mexico City.“That’s food from the north,” s