------- ◇◇◇ -------
:: Who We Are
HeartFlame Ministries is a Texas Nonprofit Corporation dedicated to the promulgation of the Law of Thelema. To that end, we are organized exclusively for charitable, religious, and educational purposes within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Service Code, Section 501(c)(3), and the Texas Tax Code, Section 11.18, and consist of the following:
- Advance the Thelemic religion by promoting and supporting small group ministry and related shared-ministry models in Thelemic organizations and groups through the development of new resources, networking, and training opportunities.
- Performing educational research on the Thelemic religion to provide educational and theological materials for Thelemites, Thelemic organizations and groups, and the general public.
- Provide support, education, and resources for Thelemic professionals and students to better serve our religious community and the general public.
- Organize charity functions, education, and operating models for public humanitarian works toward local disadvantaged populations as may be determined by observable need and available resources.
------- ◇◇◇ -------
:: Our Purpose
Our purpose is to take seriously the dictates of the Book of the Law and to call all people to the Law of Thelema.
We want to be a ministry where:
- every individual is passionately, whole-heartedly, recklessly pursuing their will in accordance to the Law of Thelema; and,
- the seeking can connect with a life-changing community of Thelemites; and,
- anyone who seeks can have access to teaching that transforms lives; and,
- authentic people—individuals whose very lives prove the validity and power of the Law of Thelema—are actively discovering, developing and deploying their gifts and resources for the pursuit of the Great Work both individually and communally.
It is our desire to spread our passion for the Law of Thelema inside our greater community and to be able to clearly communicate that passion to others outside our community.