Alliance Wars now open completely
- Palace is located in the center of each Kingdom surrounded by 4 Catapults at coordinates (X=600; Y=600)
- Palace enters into Shielding State after a certain period of time from the establishment of Kingdom
- After the Shielding State ends, the Palace enters into Competing State where everyone can battle for the throne
- The Competing State lasts for 8 hours, and there is a re-timing every time when the Place conqueror changes
- Occupying the Catapults can help alliance seize the Palace
- An occupying alliance can deploy reinforcements to protect the Palace and Catapults. Other alliances can attack the Palace and Catapults individually or with rallies
- After successfully defending Palace through the Competing State, the Palace belongs to the occupying alliance and it enters into Shielding State again
- During the 1st hour of the Shielding State, the leader of the occupying alliance can appoint any member as the King
- The King owns many advanced privileges and he can appoint members to various official positions
For more details, please click "Help & Support" and check the "King and Palace" section in the FAQ
Language Optimizations and Adjustments
- Added Spanish, and other languages are coming soon
- If you find an error in translations, please report via here: https://bit.ly/COKTrans
Click "SHARE" if you are ready for the #ClashOfKings #AllianceWars . Click this link to update your game now and gain free 100 gold: Google Play: "http://bit.ly/COKFree2Play" and App Store: "http://bit.ly/COKiOS".
What do you think about this new update? Tell us in the comments!