Want a prettier Google+ experience? Of course you do!
58 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- research shows that the perfect line length ranges between 40 and 55 characters per line, or in other words, a content column that varies between 250-350 pixels wide (it depends on font size and choice).
I would also have to disagree with it being a message board. I really do think these interactions are more of a conversation (chatting) than just a "message board" type of interaction.Apr 13, 2012
- No matter what g+ looks like the best part of g+ are these interactions with others. There is no other place online I can have discussions/debates with other intelligent people like you guys. G+ ftw!Apr 13, 2012
- Wait until the rest of the Facebook crowd start to migrate. Average IQ will plummet.Apr 13, 2012
- I already saw two guys comment "first" and "second" on a post. It has started... [though it was a meme post so I guess that was to be expected]Apr 13, 2012
- I really hope not but fear that may be the reality some day. Will enjoy it while I can :).
never understood that whole nonsense.Apr 13, 2012
- Dont trust this addon with ALL my google+ data - no thanks
cntrl+scroll ftw!Apr 13, 2012